We had a very interesting visit to Four Mile Park with Mom and Dad.
Seeing an old pump...
In a one room school house...
This is how they used to do the laundry, kids...
Old stables...
An old covered wagon. It was narrower than I expected.
An old stagecoach...
Trying their hand at the plow...
Inside a teepee..
We also had fun getting pumpkins with Mom and Dad.
School: Learning to tie a bow with my old page from when I was in Kindergarten homeschool!
A-A-Apple!
Science experiment with yeast. We put the bottle (with a balloon on it) in the pantry to see what it would do).
The balloon puffed up fast!
Garrett wrote to Anders about it.
Wade making a card for someone.
2 comments:
Love these photo updates!
We sure had fun with you guys! I see you didn't mention Garrett getting sick to his stomach right after the Four Mile Park, but it's all in a days work for a mom. :-)
Love you...
Post a Comment