Garrett says he wants to live in the woods and camp when he
grows up.
Wyatt was really sad that at the end of the Winnie the Pooh
movie Christopher Robin has to go to school and leave all of his animals
behind. L
Wade did great at the Children’s Hospital, having his blood
drawn today (to test for his nut allergies). He didn’t make a peep and wanted
to curiously peek at it even though I had a book up in front of him to distract
him. We went to Chick fil A to celebrate!
Wade on Easter: “He is risen, indeed-y!”
4/23/15
Wade signs his name on papers by making lots of circles in a
row.
5/1/15
Wade: “I love it soooo much I just want to hug it!”
5/11/15
Now that Wade is 3, he has started jumping off of things. He
also loves riding his bike!
5/20/15
I was feeling hurried and not particularly a super-nice Mom
while toweling off Wade after a long trying day, and Wade said, “You such a beauty…beauty
woman.” (Melt!)
Wyatt loves “Return to the Hundred Acre Wood” book on CD,
and was excited that Christopher Robin returns. (He was sad when he had to go
away to school at the end of "The House at Pooh Corner"…)
Wade’s favorite book is “Curious George Goes Fishing.”
6/5/15
Wyatt’s highest goal these days is to scare me. He tries to
sneak up on me when I’m doing the dishes, and when I was putting sheets away in
the linen closet tonight he came to watch and really did scare me. I told him
and he had a delighted bright smile on his face!
Wade always wants to kiss us on the nose.
Garrett told me that Wyatt let him have the other tiger in
the set of 3 of Jim’s childhood stuffed tigers, so he said now they don’t have
such a lonely look on their faces because their family is reunited.
6/21/15
Wade: “If you don’t have a dog, you just buy one at the zoo.”
------------------
Jim: “Can I kiss your owie?”
Wade: “That won’t do anything.”
Wade, as I’m coming up the stairs to help him to bed: “Is ‘I
want you’ nice words?”
--------------
Garrett and Wyatt told me that their favorite things are
camping, road trips, being with family, and Wyatt said he also loves to shuck
corn. J
7/22/15
Wade is so great at getting dressed by himself! He keeps his
Pull-up dry most nights and days…we’re coming to a milestone: All boys will be
potty-trained soon!
7/24/15
I just realized that Garrett has a system for his Saturday mornings
– he always puts on his “Out of this World” rocket pajamas on the night before so
he can have them on when it’s Saturday morning Netflix time. He also has a cardboard
eating box that he made, ready for pancakes (hopefully!). Note to self: Saturday mornings are VERY important to him!
7/27/15
Wade had some time alone in the bathroom, and when I came in
he said, “I weigh E pounds!” (Apparently he only got an E when he tried to
weigh himself…)
1 comment:
OH PRECIOUS! I love those little guys! =)
Post a Comment