background

Friday, June 13, 2014

Latest...

Last week we had a nice time with Mom and Dad, and the DeHarts just left after a great time together on their way out to CA!
When Mom was here, she went with me to the appointment and I had the ultrasound which showed that the mass had gone down in size slightly, the first time it has done so since I've started getting checked! The Dr. advised waiting through another cycle to see if I have pain this month. I haven't had pain so I've just put a call in to tell her that. She didn't think we would do another shot of Methotrexate because it didn't dissolve the mass completely like she thought so thinks it might be a fibroid now. If I have pain another month she wants to have me get an MRI and then have surgery to see what it is and whether they can safely remove it. A hysterectomy would be another option if they can't remove it safely.

1 comment:

Grandma Seelye said...

Well, we will keep praying that you have no more pain! Love you!