background

Thursday, February 27, 2014

California - Part 1

On the road again! This time to California!


Jim surprised me by stopping for dinner at a Smashburger along the way over the mountain...yay!


We made it through the night ... Barstow for breakfast. Doughnuts as a special treat.


Great to be at Grandma and Grandpa's, with cousins right next door!! Lars and Wade playing the piano.


Relaxing on the floor with Grandma. :)


Little Oliver is a doll-baby!


The boys helped Grandpa bring in some firewood.




So nice to get to Granada for church! They had kids in the service that Sunday, with some fun activity packs provided. With Jim's help, we made it through. :)


I love this church and dear friends and family that I grew up with!






In N Out Burger on the way out of town...Jim and I got to the leave the kids with Mom and Dad and head to Laguna Beach for 2 nights! The kids had Camp Grandma & Grandpa and had a great time!



2 comments:

Robin said...

Nice pictures! Jim doesn't look as tired as he should in that Barstow picture... thanks for always coming out for Christmas! :-) Nice pix at church.

Grandma Seelye said...

Love these pictures! I would like a copy of the one with Lars and Wade at the piano. Luke can show me how to get that.