background

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mom & Dad's visit - Part One

In the beginning of June we had a nice visit from Mom & Dad. We packed so much into that week - a fishing trip for Jim and Dad, a camping trip for Dad, Jim, Garrett and Wyatt, shopping and relaxing for Mom and me... Lots of fun!

Dad and Jim getting ready to leave on their camping trip...

 
Uc-hum....well, THEY took these pictures, so I guess I'll post them! ;-)


 
Playing "airplane" with Gpa:

 
Nice going to Mimi's with Mom and Dad:
 
 
...Then off for another trip to a cabin with the boys! Putting their thumbs up "happy, happy, happy!" Duck Dynasty style! The boys were SOOOO excited to go camping and to ride in the truck to boot!




 



 



Next blog post will hopefully let me post more pictures of this camping trip!
 

1 comment:

Robin said...

Great pictures! I need to get my blog done about our trip to your place, too! My... time is flying. :-)
Mom